Service Tax Registration Certificate

22 October 2010

I have registered for service tax in ACES. I submitted the hard copy of declaration to the concerned service tax office. Now when I log in I can see my service tax registration number in returns section. But still I have not got the registration certificate by e mail nor by post. I have heard we can download it after loggin in. But no such option i can see here. Can anybody please guide me.

Thank You in advance.

Prem

CMA Chandan Singh (Expert)
22 October 2010

You will received the certificate by e-mail id provided in ST-1, you can check the ST-2 from ACES by following path REG-VIEW-LATEST ST-2 Status

PREM KUMAR (Querist)
22 October 2010

Thank You Chandan. But I submitted the declaration on 6th of this month. But so far i have not received any mail.

CMA Chandan Singh (Expert)
22 October 2010

Just give a call as normally it will take around 10 days, you have checked it on ACES site or not ? if it is not available than give a call to your range officer for the updation of your registration.

PREM KUMAR (Querist)
22 October 2010

I checked my ACES Site. But anyways as u said... ll call them and enquire.. Thanks a lot.. ll let u know once it is done.