Avail 50% discount on all online CA classes for Nov Exam(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code NOV15

Home > Experts > Others > scanner in cs programme

scanner in cs programme (Others)

I am a practitioner in tax law and i am study in cs executive programme but my problem is that I am not given time in my study . Per day 2 hours I study but i am not attend coaching and not have friend .There are many problem in my study . What is the scanner system please give me detail and suggast me .

Soumitra Chawathe

Scanner is a book which is available group-wise. The book contains all subjects in a group and chapters within a particular subject. The book contains questions from previous 20 attempts and I would suggest u use it since it has proven really useful to me. It gives u an idea of what sort of questions institute asks and where to concentrate more.

B R Ramesh

please refer suchitra scaner resolved

it will help you very much

for mre details www.suchitra .com

CA Ravi Sisodia

you should use solved scanner(suchitra perkashen) available in the market.