Home > Experts > Others > scanner in cs programme

scanner in cs programme (Others)

I am a practitioner in tax law and i am study in cs executive programme but my problem is that I am not given time in my study . Per day 2 hours I study but i am not attend coaching and not have friend .There are many problem in my study . What is the scanner system please give me detail and suggast me .

Soumitra Chawathe

Scanner is a book which is available group-wise. The book contains all subjects in a group and chapters within a particular subject. The book contains questions from previous 20 attempts and I would suggest u use it since it has proven really useful to me. It gives u an idea of what sort of questions institute asks and where to concentrate more.

B R Ramesh

hi

please refer suchitra scaner resolved

it will help you very much

for mre details www.suchitra .com

CA Ravi sisodia

you should use solved scanner(suchitra perkashen) available in the market.