Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

×
Home > Experts > VAT > Sales against Form-H

Sales against Form-H (VAT)

We have register under KVAT, we need to sale to party which is registered under KVAT.
Our place of sale is in Bangalore & Purchaser is also in Bangalore not in EOU or SEZ.
The party requires materials under Form H.

How can I sale against Form H???
What are the details I need to take from the purchaser to supply the materials against Form H.
Kindly mention Notification no regarding on this.

Kindly any one help me out from this ambiguity...

Umesh Aggarwal

01 June 2011

YES, YOU CAN SALE THIS DEALER AGAINST FORM H
FORM H SALE IS DEEMED EXPORT SALE
THERE IS NOTHING REQUIRE FROM THE PURCHASER TO SUPPLY THE MATERIAL BUT FOR YOUR REFERANCE YOU DEMAND TO PURCHASER A COPY OF EXPORT CERTIFICATE (I.E.C.)
BUT YOU CAREFUL FOR RECEIVING H FORM THE PURCHASER ALONGWITH BILL OF LOADING MEANS YOU ARE REQUIRE TO SUBMIT H FORM TO DEPARTMENT ALONGWITH BILL OF LOADING

Umesh Aggarwal

01 June 2011

FORM H SALE IS DEEMED EXPORT SALE

Somashekhar

01 June 2011

Thanks a Lot sir.