Home > Experts > Students > salary package for fresher

salary package for fresher (Students)

01 February 2011

hey guys,i have cleared ca final in nov 2010.now anybody asks me for a salary ,and my answer is as you sa y.

can anybody tell me what is the avg pay for a ca fresher in big four and in other ca firms and in banks?

destinyfan

01 February 2011

In Big 4, generally the salary package for a fresher will be around 4.5 to 6 lacs per annum.

In other CA firms,generally it will be around 3-5 lacs per annum.

In companies, generally it will be around 6-12 lacs per annum.

Note: The above figures are only general in nature. Some freshers may be able to get 70 lacs per annum (through international posting), while other freshers may not be able to get even 2 lacs per annum

CA Ravi sisodia

01 February 2011

AGREE WITH YADAV JI, AVERAGE PACKAGE FOR A FRESHER CA IS AROUND 5 LACS TO 7 LACS PER ANNUM.

CCI Coaching Faculties