Home > Experts > Students > Revaluation Results for CA Final

Revaluation Results for CA Final (Students)

Does anybody have experience of increase in marks due to revaluation for CA final.

CA Ravi Kumar Murugesh

There is no revaluation concept in CA.
Only recounting is there and they will see that all questions have been valued and again they will count all valued marks and will finalise your marks.
My experience and to my friends,
no marks had been added till time to any recounting apply.

CA CS Bhumika Thakkar

well I have heard few people clear as there marks increased..but the thing is they revalue it and give it when one is already going for the exam.i .e if one fails in may and gives for revaluation..one gets to know in oct end or nov start..so..its too late..and everyone obviously studies for the papers

CA Parama Sengupta

I agree with you i anyways have to prepare for exams but wanted to know are there actually cases where revaluation results make a person qualify and if yes how much can be marks increase. I am 6 marks short

Ankur Garg

As per my opinion ICAI never allows the re-valuation of answer sheets. As per earlier ICAI notifies re-totaling of answer sheets and the fee for re-totaling of answer sheets got revised as Rs.100/- per paper and a maximum of Rs.400/- effective from may 2008 declaration of results.

PROCEDURE

Write an application by hand giving detail w.r.t. your Roll Number, Attempted Group, papers desired to be revalued and attach the required fees by way of postal order favour of Secretary, ICAI. Result will be out in max of 30 days. Chances are low but you can’t say.

Best of luck

CA Parama Sengupta

I have done those procedures just wanted to know anybody in this forum have experienced marks increase in reval or not

CCI Coaching Faculties