close x
Home > Experts > Income Tax > Return filing for a.y. 11-12

Please Wait ..

to your account


Remember Me | Forgot your password?


Sign-up now

Join and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Alternatively, you can log in using:

Return filing for a.y. 11-12 (Income Tax)

Report Abuse
This query is : Resolved

Querist : Anonymous

( Querist )
03 April 2012

Dear experts,

Can now a salaried employee file his return for (Asst. year) A.Y. 11-12 and claim TDS refund as he is already late in filing his return.

Kindly revert back

CA Siddhartha Bhardwaj

( Expert )
03 April 2012

He can file the return upto 31.03.2013 but penalty u/s 271F may be levied for delayed filing of return.

CA Kishore Tallam

( Expert )
03 April 2012

Agree with Mr. Siddhartha. Also, no interest will be granted by the IT Dept for the period of delay on such refund.



You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Resolved Queries :


Quick Links

back to the top