Home > Experts > Corporate Law > Regulation 17(6) of companies regulations 1956

Regulation 17(6) of companies regulations 1956 (Corporate Law)

Dear Friends,

I have received a mail from MCA, which says that "in term of the provisions under Regulation 17 of the Companies Regulations, 1956, the form dated _________ filed by you _____________ vide SRN _______ has been examined and marked as Pending under Regulation 17(6)

So, in this case, do the company has to wait until Registrar gives certain remarks against the form or to immediately approach ROC for necessary action.

Please clarify

Thanks & Regards

Aditya Maheshwari

I had received a similar query and later on the same was later on approved by MCA itself. So i dont think u need to do anything.

Wait for other experts comments also on this.

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta

Wait until Registrar gives certain remarks against the form. No need to take an action immediately.