20 July 2010
These docu required to submit with the performa of coverage for EPF along with list of employees.
form is available at the site EPFO & for esic pls visit ESIC
Essential Document(s) to be submitted (For other than a proprietary concern)
1. A copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association and the certificate of incorporation issued by the Registrar of Companies, in the case of Public and Private Ltd. Companies.
2. A copy of partnership deed in the case of partnerships.
3. A copy of Registration certificate issued by the Registrar of Co-operative societies.
4. A copy of Registration certificate issued by Registrar in the case of societies registered under Societies Registration Act along with a copy of the objects and Rules of the Society.
5. Partition deeds creating HUF.
6. Any agreement or other legal documents in the case of Association of persons as defined in the Income Tax Act. A list of documents which can be submitted as a proof of date of set up :- (Any one of these documents has to be submitted)
1. First Sales Invoice. 2. Any proof regarding date of trial production. 3. Incorporation Certificate issued by the Registrar of Companies together with the report of the Managing Director to the Shareholders in the Annual Report. 4. Commencement of Business Certificate issued by the Registrar of Companies. 5. Certificate of Registration issued by the Registrar of Co-operative Societies. 6. Certificate of Registration issued under Societies Registration Act. 7. Certificate issued by Reserve Bank of India registering newly set up and non-banking financial companies. 8. License issued by the Health Authorities. 9. License/permission issued by the Municipal/Corporation Authorities. 10. Permission/approval granted by the appropriate State Govt. Authorities in the case of Educational Institutions. 11. Certificate issued by the Fire Authorities in the case of establishments coming under Explosives Act. 12. First assessment order issued by the Sales Tax Authorities. 13. First assessment order issued by the Income Tax Authorities. 14. Certificate issued by the Small Scale Industries authorities registering the establishment. 15. Reports/returns to Central Excise authorities. 16. Sanction/connection of power like H.T. connection, L.T. connection etc. 17. Any other Certificate issued by any authority under any law for the time being in force prior to the commencement of business activity/manufacturing activity. The above list is not exhaustive and is only illustrative. Any one or more of the above documents may be submitted along with your application for allotment of a Code Number.