close x
Home > Experts > Others > Registration of Temple Trust

Please Wait ..

to your account


Remember Me | Forgot your password?


Sign-up now

Join and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Alternatively, you can log in using:

Registration of Temple Trust (Others)

Report Abuse
This query is : Resolved

( Querist )
12 February 2010

Dear Expert

I want know that wt should be proceedure & documents required 4 registration of temple trust in uttar pradesh state & where is the reqiured documents is submitted????????

thanks in advance

M Prabhakar Menon

( Expert )
12 February 2010

Draft a trust deed submit it to the Income Tax Officer under whose jurisdiction the assessee has the permanent address for wetting, after getting their Ok Get the deed registered as per the UP State Stamps and documents Registration Act and rules with nearest doc registraion office.It is advisable to entrust this work to a practising CA or an advocate practising Income Tax matters in your locality.



You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Resolved Queries :


Quick Links

back to the top