Registration of Temple Trust

12 February 2010

Dear Expert

I want know that wt should be proceedure & documents required 4 registration of temple trust in uttar pradesh state & where is the reqiured documents is submitted????????

thanks in advance

M Prabhakar Menon (Expert)
12 February 2010

Draft a trust deed submit it to the Income Tax Officer under whose jurisdiction the assessee has the permanent address for wetting, after getting their Ok Get the deed registered as per the UP State Stamps and documents Registration Act and rules with nearest doc registraion office.It is advisable to entrust this work to a practising CA or an advocate practising Income Tax matters in your locality.