Registration for provident fund & esi procedure

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 28 January 2013

how to reg and cal procedure of pf and esi

CA Harish Suwalka (Expert)
28 January 2013

PF - 12% on (basic salary+ d.a.) for employee contribution

PF - 12% on (basic salary+d.a) for employer contribution
ADMINISTRATION CHARGES 1.100 % on (basic salary+d.a)for employer contribution
E.D.L.I. CHARGES 0.500 % on (pension salary (Basic +da upto Rs.6500) for employer contribution
INSPECTION CHARGES 0.010 % on (basic salary+d.a)for employer contribution

CA Harish Suwalka (Expert)
28 January 2013

Gratuity Calculation: (Last drawn Basic + DA X 15 X No. of Years of Service)/ ( No of working days in a month) Eligibility: No. of years of service >= 5 years

CA Harish Suwalka (Expert)
28 January 2013

For ESI

Employee Contribution is - 1.75% of Salary rounded off to the next highest Ruppee. For eg. if 1.75% of gross salary is Rs. 52.10, then employee contribution will be Rs. 53

if the salary of an employee is more than 10,000 then we don't have to remit contribution for him towards ES