Home > Experts > Corporate Law > Regarding Board Resolution of bank account closure (current)

Regarding Board Resolution of bank account closure (current) (Corporate Law)

Please provide me board resolution format for ICICI bank current account closure.

please provide me board resolution format for bank current account closing.

Satish Kumar

Ankur Garg

CLOSURE OF BANK ACCOUNT HELD WITH HDFC BANK

The Secretary informed the Board that a current bank account needs to be closed with M/s HDFC Bank Limited, Delhi. Hence, the following resolution was passed unanimously:

“RESOLVED THAT the consent of the board be and is hereby given to close current Bank Account No. __________ with M/s HDFC Bank Ltd., Address.

RESOLVED FURTHER THAT the Company secretary be and is hereby authorised to take necessary actions to give effect to this resolution.