Reference Books for CS

(Querist) 07 December 2009

Dear all,

I am doing C S executive program i wanted to know which author books is best for that some of my friends are suggesting study material is the best shall i go with that or study some other authors books.

Thanks in advance.

Nandish.s

Ankur Garg (Expert) 07 December 2009

BOOKS FOR CS EXECUTIVE

For financial, forex and treasury management== Study Material + Scanner with ICSI Guidelines of previous exam

Tax Laws--Girish Ahuja (for theory) & V.K. Singhania for practical problems

OTHER PAPERS

1) General and commercial law==Study Material + Scanner problems with ICSI Guidelines solutions of previous exam especially for practical problems and their presentation.

2) Company Accounts == Shukla & Grawal + Question given in Study Material

3) Cost and Mgt. Accounts == S.N. Maheshwari + Question given in Study Material

4)Company law== Munish Bhandari + Study Material + Scanner

5)Security law and compliances--Study Material + Scanner with ICSI Guidelines of previous exam

6)Economic and Labour laws.— Study Material + Scanner with ICSI Guidelines of previous exam

Best Regards

Ankur Garg (Expert) 07 December 2009

For some good notes explore CAClubindia forum and share file section. You may also use search facility of club.

CS Vandana Kacholia (Expert) 07 December 2009

agree

CA Ravi Sisodia (Expert) 07 December 2009

Agree with Mr. Ankur

NEHA SARAF (Mcom, CA , CS) (Expert) 23 December 2009

Hi ,

Study Material is enough for preparing CS exams ... plus u need proper plan to study , use scanners , guidelines and suggested

For Company law u can use GK kapoors book and instead on relying on others notes do prepare the same for urself