close x
Home > Experts > Service Tax > Re-Registration

Please Wait ..

to your account


Remember Me | Forgot your password?


Sign-up now

Join and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Alternatively, you can log in using:

Re-Registration (Service Tax)

Report Abuse
This query is : Resolved

( Querist )
24 June 2009

Dear Sir,

I have quary

Sir, Person had registered with Department with Old Number.Now a days Department issued New PAN Based Registration Number.
Person Want to Get On replacement Of OLD one.
So What Procedure for This?


( Expert )
25 June 2009

From your query it appears that the person already has a manual number and he wants to convert it to a PAN based no.

He may be advised to apply to the jurisdictional Range Officer for a PAN based registration in ST-1 form along with a copy of PAN card along with either elephone/Mobile bills or Electricity Bill of the premise that he wants to register .



You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Resolved Queries :


Quick Links

back to the top