Avail 50% discount on All CS & CMA subjects for Dec batch . Use coupon code Dec14

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law > rate of depreciation on mobile phones as per companies act

rate of depreciation on mobile phones as per companies act (Corporate Law)

This query is : Open

08 June 2011

Hello freinds as there is some confusion in rate of depreciatiaon on mobile phone as per companies act wdv method
In one book i had read its rate of depreciation is 15.33% and some where it is written 13.91%
plz confirm the rate and provide the base or supporting or link for that rate
thankyou

Praveen Sharma

08 June 2011

The Depreciation rate under companies act for Plant & Machinery is 13.91% (Mobile taken as Plant & machinery).

See the link:

http://www.vakilno1.com/bareacts/companiesact/SCHEDULE%20659%20-%20674/sSCXIV%20-%20672.htm

Babita

13 June 2011

Thank you praveen for your answer but the link provided by is not working
can you provide me another link
in plant and machinery also there is two categories one continues process and second other than continues process if you see continues process rate is 15.33%
can you provide me the accurate rate