This query is : Resolved 

06 July 2011

Respected all

can you please tell me how to file professional tax return and in which form it should be filed?

CMA Ramesh Krishnan (Expert)
17 July 2011

It is based on state PT act

Form 5A need to be filled along with payment

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x
Download GST App    |    x