Professional Tax payable by the Directors of the Compamy

Hi, Can any one update me about professional Tax payable by the Director of a Pvt Ltd Company.Also is it true that even the Directors who are not in receipt of any remuneration also need to pay.
The professiona tax is as per Andhra Pradesh Rules.

Thanks in Advance.

Yes. The directors of a company should pay the profession tax in their individual capacity to be a director of the company.

If company is paying salary then it is the duty of the company to deduct the profession tax on salary paid to directors.

T.Suresh Babu (Querist)

Fine Thanks a lot.Yes as per slab applicability, Company is deducting and paying.But Director also needs to pay in his individual capacity to be a Director of the company.If so how much as per AP Rules?