Professional tax

09 January 2017

I am a individual and having a proprietorship firm . TIN No is taken in the name of proprietorship firm
.my question is whether i am liable for professional tax in individual capacity or proprietorship firm or both . ?
Jharkhand professional tax

Mrs. N Jain (Expert)
09 January 2017

You need to pay Professional tax for your Proprietorship firm , you are not liable as proprietor.

Gokul Sharma (Querist)
10 January 2017

what if sir if i am also director in a private limited company ? can i have to pay PT in the capacity of director.

Mrs. N Jain (Expert)
10 January 2017

Which State are you referring to

Gokul Sharma (Querist)
11 January 2017

JHARKHAND STATE ............

Mrs. N Jain (Expert)
11 January 2017

Following futher informations are requited
1. Nature of Business and products dealt with
2. Annual Turnover
3. Annual Net Profit and withdrawal, if no, Number of employees in you Proprietorship[p Business
4. Are you Registered under Jharkhand VAT
4. You are a Director in Company or an Employee director
5. amount received from Company

Gokul Sharma (Querist)
11 January 2017

i have paid for both the party because of complication in law

Download GST App    |    x