Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law > procedure for change of auditors in egm

procedure for change of auditors in egm (Corporate Law)

Pls let me know the procedure its urgent

Ankur Garg

Kindly elaborate your case as to why you want to appoint him in the EGM.

However general procedure would be:

1. Call a board meeting and pass a resolution recommending the name of new auditor.
2. Approve notice of EGM in the BM
3. Collect section 224(1B) certificate from proposed auditor regarding ceiling of audits.
4. In the EGM pass ordinary resolution for the appointment of auditor.

Hope this would be off some help.

CA Ravi sisodia

Agree

Thanks alot. I want to know that if auditors are resigning then wats the procedure for appointment of auditors in EGM

Ankur Garg

You may use the procedure above.

Thanks Alot.I even want to know the resolution to be passed for the appointment as well as resignation of Auditors.

CS Pawan Kumar Baid

Well ! There is no resolution for "Resignation" resolution are made for removal or appointment/reappointment.

Appointment:-

"Resolved that pursuance to Sec 224(1) of the Companies Act, 1956, M/s xxx, Chartered Accountants, be and hereby appointed auditors of the company from the conclusion of this general meeting until the conclusion of the next AGM of the company to audit the financial accounts of the company for the financial year xxx on a remuneration of Rs xxx (Rupees xxx) and reimbursement of actual expenses that may be incurred by them in the performance of their duty as auditors of the company."

If you are appointing because of resignation then mention this fact in the above resolution.

CS Pawan Kumar Baid