Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

×
Home > Experts > Accounts > P.f. and e.s.i.


Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account


Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now



Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.


P.f. and e.s.i. (Accounts)

Report Abuse
This query is : Resolved



( Author )
24 February 2012

Hi,
Can anyone give me the note about P.F. & ESI(i.e. percentage and their bifurcation)


CMA Ramesh Krishnan

( Expert )
24 February 2012

PF- Employee Contribution 12% of basic salary (Incase DA is there add that also)

PF- Employee contribution 8.33% pension fund balance 3.67% is provident fund(total 12% as same in basic plus DA if any)

In addition to both admin charges apply total 1.61% on Provident fund salary amount

ESI - 1.75 % Employee contribution on gross
4.75% Employer contribution on gross
total ESI 6.5% contriution


Anil Bhandari

( Author )
24 February 2012

Thank you very much sir for your timely and to the point reply on the above mentioned topic.


Previous

Next

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .


Click here to login ( Members Login ) now


Similar Resolved Queries :









submit










Quick Links





back to the top