( Expert )
29 June 2012
Main objects of Developing, Building and constructing properties
1. To purchase any land, plot(s) of land or immovable property or any right or interest therein either singly or jointly or in Partnership with any person(s) or Body corporate or partnership Firm and to develop and construct thereon residential, commercial complex or complex(es) either singly or jointly or in partnership as aforesaid, comprising offices for sale or self use or for earning rental income thereon by letting out individual units comprised in such building(s).
2. To purchase any movable or immovable property including industrial,commercial, residential, or farm lands, plots, buildings, houses, apartments, flats or areas within or outside the limits of Municipal Corporation or other local bodies, anywhere within the Domain of India, to divide the same into suitable plots, and to rent or sell the plots for building/constructing residential houses,bungalows, business premises, and colonies and rent or sell the same and realize cost in lumpsum or easy installments or by hire purchase system and otherwise.
3. To purchase, sell and otherwise to carry on the business such as builders, contractors, architects, engineers, Estate agents, decorators and surveyors.
4. To purchase for resale and to trade in land and house and other immoveable property of any tenure and any interest therein, and to create, sell and deal in freehold and leasehold ground rents, and to deal in trade by way of sale, or otherwise with land and house property and any other immovable property whether real or personal.
5. To construct, execute, carryout, equip, support maintain, operate, improve, work,develop, administer, manage, control and superintend within or outside the country any where in the world all kinds of works, public or otherwise, buildings, houses and other constructions or conveniences of all kinds, which expression in this memorandum includes roads, railways, and tramways, docks, harbours, Piers, wharves, canals, serial runways and hangers, airports, reservoirs, embankments, irritations, reclamation, improvements, sewage, sanitary, water, gas, electronic light, power supply works, and hotels, cold storages, warehouses, cinema houses, markets, public and other buildings and all other works and conveniences of public or private utility, to apply for purchase or otherwise acquire any contracts,decrease, concessions, for or in relation to the construction, execution, carrying out equipment, improvement, administration, or control of all such works and conveniences as aforesaid and to undertake, execute, carry out, dispose of or otherwise turn to account the same.