Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law > Notice of Board Meeting

Notice of Board Meeting (Corporate Law)

28 July 2010

Please clarify me who can sign Notice of a Board Meeting of a pvt company?Whether any director or only authorised signatories?

Thanks & Regards,
ACS Preeti

Sunil Kr. Sanganeria

28 July 2010

It should be signed by the Director only

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta

28 July 2010

It should be signed By Company Secretary/Director of the company. Where the paid up share capital of company is less then Rs.5 Crores and it is not mandatory to appoint a company secretary, notice of Board meeting should be signed by Director.

Ankur Garg

28 July 2010

Agree with both the expert.

As per my opinion Signing of BM notice is not a major legal issue like signing of directors' report.

It may be signed by any director or CS. It may also be signed by an auth signatories if permitted by the board members.

CS Richa Sharma

28 July 2010

under clause 73(2) of Schedule I of Table 'A' , a director may, and the manager or secretary on the requisition of a director, shall, at any time summon a meeting of board.

Arun Punyani

31 July 2010

Thanks a lot sir

ACS Preeti