NIC Codes

27 September 2010

Can anyone provide me with the NIC codes for Business activity and NIC codes for the District? (This is required for filing the FC-GPR report with the RBI)

Ajay Mishra (Expert)
27 September 2010

Dear Friend

NIC code is required for FC-GPR (Part-A). It will be available on Information section of the following link:

http://www.mca.gov.in/MCA21/index.html

You will write the location of project and same NIC code as given in point no. 2 of FC-GPR (Part-A).

Chitra Nair (Querist)
30 September 2010

Dear Mr. Ajay,

Thanks a lot. I have found the NIC code for the activity but not for the District. Please do clarify as to where can I get the codes for the District.