Home > Experts > Income Tax > New Slab for Assessment Year 2012-2013

New Slab for Assessment Year 2012-2013 (Income Tax)

01 February 2011

All of the Seniors, I have some question arise and get the knowledge about the Income Tax slab with all benefits for salaried person for the financial year 2011-2012 and assessment Year 2012-2013.I have already go through the various Site about finding the above question but have no satisfaction about it. Please give me details about the above question or quarries. My Mail Id is pranab.banerjee83@gmail.com
Pranab Banerjee, Jiaganj, Murshidabad, West Bengal.

CA Debasish Banerjee

02 February 2011

Please give the FM opportunity to present to the country its next IT slab before you can actually get any

CA. Krishna K Neeraj

i hope you have got answer of all your queries now. if you still have , please post the same now