Avail 50% discount on all online CA classes for Nov Exam(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code NOV15

Home > Experts > Students > munish bhandari

munish bhandari (Students)

This query is : Open

i am a student of ipcc,i am really confused. i want munish bhandari book for detailed study which can cover business law,ethics and communication, not a handbook( if handbook is sufficient then tell me) . whether Bestwords Business and Corporate Laws For CA (PE-II) of munish bhandari can cover ethics & communication also. if not then plz suggest me any book which can cover all three in single book. this problem is arising bcz munish bhandari book is not available in my city & i have to give order in order to purchase the book. plz help me

Refer G K KAPUR, It seems better

Hi Friend,

I have use "Handbook" of munish bandari with classes and 10 time revision of each thing in that handbook. I have scored 59 marks in CA final.

It is not recommanded to go for Handbook fully.... but I have no time hence I did. Decision is yours... wana score more marks then go for main book.

My recommendation is first you should have to go through the detailed book of bandari, then you should follow the hand book, if you dont hae time then go ahead with bandari hand book

Taranjit Singh

Dear, you must go through the book at least 2-3 times before the exam. use any book you find easy for you and never forget to see some past year questions. gud luck.

Brij Bhushan Sangal

Dear shobhit,

Mr. vivek is right, if you have time ,go for detail or if you have less time take hand book of bandari. also take in mind the suggestion of Mr. Taranjit. ONLY one funda in CA exam is how much time you repeat your study.any book any meterial but choose only one and not go for many.bandari is good one.

shobhit chandra

how to get the full information of detailed book of munish bhandari for business law etthics and communication. i want single book of mr. bhandari for all three. but i have to give order bcz book is unavailable in my city. then can u plz give me full details of detailed book of mr bhandari with publisher, price,pages,index etc

CCI Coaching Faculties