Mca21 login with dsc

Thanks in adv,

how to login in MCA21 website with a dsc. we have a login registered as a business user with a DSC. But now in order to login i have given my id and selected bussiness user and made a tick mark in the use certificate field and filled the image letters and try to login, but its showing an error msg stating that"Digital Signature Verification failed".

How to login with a dsc..??

Veeraraghava Narasimhan (Expert)

Don't use or click the Certificate fields. Just put user id, password, business user and the image letters thats all.

CA pooja gupta (Expert)

while login with DSC, it will happen only when your DSC have been verified by the site, if not then there is problem in your DSC.