Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law > MCA 21 Problem i Uploading E-Forms

MCA 21 Problem i Uploading E-Forms (Corporate Law)

16 February 2011

While uploading the pre-scrutinized e-forms through MCA21 portal, the screen after the upload is completed showing the message “Your session has expired”. I have tried several times, in several systems using several internet connections. More over I have ensured the pre-requisite softwares at all times. I have deleted cookies and temp files. In spite of all these attempts the same problem is occurring. There after I have used the help desk facility at ROC, And I have successfully uploaded the same forms without any problems.
What is the reason for this problem in my computers. For the last six months I am trying to upload eforms. While uploading the eforms “error on page” is showing at the left bottom of the screen. When I checked the details of the error the following displayed
Message: Expected ')'
Line: 343
Char: 23
Code: 0
URI: http://www.mca21.gov.in/DCAPortalWeb/dca/Resubmit.do?method=loadResubmit&taskID=9505

Pls help me solve the above problem which is occurring consistently.

CS Taher

17 February 2011

Turn off the pop-up blocker of your browser

18 February 2011

Thank you sir for your response. I have again tried after turned off the pop up blocker of the browser. But the result is the same. The problem that I have find is that when I click "Prescrutiny or eform uploan button" under the offline eform filing menu, the new screen appears but showing an "erron on page" at the left bottom of the new screen. Thereafter after uploading the eform it will either shows the message "Your session has expired" or it will return to eform filing menu screen.

Pls help me to solve this problem

CS Taher

18 February 2011

Dear after digitally sigining the e form do the prescrutiny provided in the form and save the form. Dont do prescrutiny at the portal at the upload page, just upload the form.