CAN ANY ONE PLZ HELP ME FOR GETTING 'MAIN OBJECT CLAUSE FOR EXIM COMPANY'WHO HAS A MAIN BUSINESS OBJECT SUCH AS Trading , Merchandising < importing < exporting < High Sea sales , co branding , marketing etc.
Main objects of Export Promotion Association Company 1. To promote and safeguard the interest of all Export Oriented Units in India Licensed under the Export Scheme framed by the Government of India.
2. To work for the betterment of the members for carrying on any trade or manufacture relating to export oriented industries.
3. To represent the grievances of the manufacturers collectively which an individual cannot make and to solve them in a peaceful and legal manner with the help of the concerned authorities engaged in export oriented industries.
4. To collect disseminate and circulate commercial statistics and formation of all kinds to the exporters.
5. To co-operate with other manufacturers, associations and other bodies for the advancement of trade and manufacture having similar aims and objects.
6. To subscribe and promote the aims and objects of any Society or Association having similar objects to all or any of the subject of the Association and to encourage and support any association of Government policy for the improvement of laws relating to export and import.
7. To subscribe to local and national charities and to grant donations for public purpose.
8. To carry on the traders or business of manufacturers of and dealers in explosive, ammunitions and other explosive products and accessories of all kinds and whatsoever composition and whether for mining or industrial purposes or for petrochemical display or for any other purpose.
1. To carry on the business of buying, selling, reselling, importing, exporting, transporting, storing, developing, promoting, marketing or supplying, trading, dealing in any manner whatsoever in all type of goods on retail as well as on wholesale basis in India or elsewhere.
2. To carry on the business as exhibitors of various goods, services and merchandise and to undertake the necessary activities to promote sales of goods, services and merchandise manufactured/dealt with/provided by the Company.
3. To act as broker, trader, agent, C & F agent, shipper, commission agent, distributor, representative, franchiser, consultant, collaborator, stockist, liasioner, job worker, export house of goods, merchandise and services of all grades, specifications, descriptions, applications, modalities, fashions, including by-products, spares or accessories thereof, on retail as well as on wholesale basis.