Llb in income tax

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 07 July 2012

I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT LLB . I WANT TO DO LLB IN INCOME TAX, SO PLEASE HELP ME . HOW CAN DO & ALSO OTHER DETAILS OF LLB (INCOME TAX)

CS Divya Sorayan (Expert) 11 July 2012

Just to get knowledge of Income tax u shud not pursue a 3 years long course. U can do diploma in Direct tax or Income Tax from Indian Institute of Law or any other institute for income tax knowledge which is of 6 months or one year only but if u want to gain knowledge of various laws then u can join LLB, if u r graduate then u can go for 3 years llb course and if u r 12th passed then u can go for 5 years llb course. Universities like Chaudhary Charan Singh, Jaipur, Gorakhpur, Rajasthan provide llb courses for working candidates who cant attend regular classes. U can go for diploma or degree course as per ur requirements.

All d best.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 12 July 2012

THANKS FOR HELP ,I UNDERSTOOD AS YOU GUIDING ME .

CAN YOU TELL ME ANY INSTITUTE IN AGRA ? I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE
PLEASE & THANKS AGAIN