last date for submission of test paper

Can anyone tell me what is the last date for submission of test papers in Postal ICWAI for Inter Dec 2010? And if i submit them late will there be any problem?

CMA Ramesh Krishnan (Expert)

Last date is 15th August 2010 for Dec-2010 exam, If you submit late the CC will not be issued for the dec-2010 exam and you cannot attend the same

Pushkar Garg (Querist)

Thankyou sir for the above info. I have one more query like i have registered myself in New Delhi but i belong to Durgapur(W.B.) so can i submit it in kolkata by hand? If not can i send it through courier(to Delhi) or it is to be sumitted by hand?