Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

×
Home > Experts > Students > last date for submission of test paper

last date for submission of test paper (Students)

Sir
Can anyone tell me what is the last date for submission of test papers in Postal ICWAI for Inter Dec 2010? And if i submit them late will there be any problem?

CMA Ramesh Krishnan

Last date is 15th August 2010 for Dec-2010 exam, If you submit late the CC will not be issued for the dec-2010 exam and you cannot attend the same

Pushkar Garg

Thankyou sir for the above info. I have one more query like i have registered myself in New Delhi but i belong to Durgapur(W.B.) so can i submit it in kolkata by hand? If not can i send it through courier(to Delhi) or it is to be sumitted by hand?

CCI Coaching Faculties