Last date for registration of cs executive june 2012?

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 26 August 2011

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHEN IS THE LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION CS EXECUTIVE JUNE 2012?
I WANTED TO GIVE IN JUNE 2012.
I AM ALSO GIVING CA IPCC IN NOVEMBER.

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta (Expert)

31st August.

Candidates registered upto and including the month of February in a year are eligible for appearing in both the Modules of the Executive examination held in December of that year and those registered upto and including the month of August in a year are eligible to appear in the Executive examination held in June of next year subject to satisfactory completion of coaching. Candidates registered as students up to and including May in a year are eligible for appearing in any one Module only of the Executive examination held in December of that year and those registered up to and including the month of November in a year are eligible for appearing in any one Module only in June examination of next year subject to completion of coaching, computer training & other requirements (as per the guidelines of the Institute) in the Module they intend to appear.

Source: http://www.icsi.edu/Student/IMPORTANTDATES/tabid/1579/Default.aspx