Home > Experts > Others > Know about PAN Jurisdiction

Know about PAN Jurisdiction (Others)

Dear Experts,

I want to Know if I am From Madya Pradesh & PAN Applied & received from by Residence. afterthan I go for a job in Gujarat... in any company there I have file a IT return....
But instead of my MP jurisdiction I have filled my return in Place (Jurisdiction) which I am servicing now..... so there is some mismatch...
now when I am going to find my own Jurisdiciton from IT Dept. there is a error regarding not found....
Is that happened by my IT Return which I have filled.
How can I rectify it.... and also How can i find my right Jurisdiction from my Address instead of my PAN no.

Pls help me urgent...}
Thnaks in advance

Arun Gupta

SIR PLEASE FILE CORRECTION FORM OF YUOR PAN WITH CURRENT STATUS AFTER CHECKING YOUR JURISDICTION FROM WWW.INCOMETAXINDIAEFILING.GOV.IN