Avail 50% discount on all online CA classes for Nov Exam(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code NOV15

Home > Experts > VAT > J1j2 & filing form no.231

J1j2 & filing form no.231 (VAT)

i have paid taxes for 01-10-2011 to 31-03-2012.prepared details for j1 j2(full year) & uploaded also.acknowledgement for printing was pending
due to internet connection.how should i will get acknowledgement for j1j2 from mahavat.gov.in.
form 231 also prepared.but not uploaded.
please tell me the real steps for j1 j2 & filing form 231 for other dealers also

CA CS Pawan Jajoo

You have to fill annexure format which is now uploaded on website, with whole year data along with Annexure G I if any.

First upload annexure and then upload 231 form.

Annexure can be downloaded like other ack of vat by login.

pankaj d.shah

i have uploaded new j1 j2 annexture with ghi also,ack also shown on pc but due to failure of net connection,it was not printed,i also seen the web site mahavat. gov. in in acknowledgement,but not shown.