This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 19 June 2017


Consultants who are not doing any service as a propreitor for a company should file which ITR form?

They wont be classified as employees and hence ITR - 1 & 2 is not applicable.

Please advice.


19 June 2017

File ITR 4 in case of opting for 44ADA else file ITR 3.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

close x
Get Income Tax App    |    x