31 December 2013
MY ATTEMPT OF IPCC IS ON MAY 2014 AND AM FOR DIRECT ENTRY SCHEME, AM CONFIDENT PREPARED MY GROUP 2 ?CAN I ABLE TO GIVE GROUP 2 BEFORE GROUP 1 IS THEIR ANY RESTRICTION FROM ICAI ? REGARDING EXAM?
01 January 2014
There is no such restriction as such and you can definitely attempt group 2 before group one.
THE BASICS OF STUDY
I would strongly suggest you all to stick to the basics of study to avoid further failure and ensure success. For me some basics of study are as follows:
In CS and CA exams scanner plays an imp role so take reference and base your study on scanner. Please take care of the following points:
1. Timely completion of course material—Very first basic thing is to finish your course to have better idea of course structure. This will also help you to prepare a good revision schedule along with study plan.
2. Timely revision-- Another basic study point is to give ample emphasis to a good revision plan. There is nothing is this world which can substitute a good revision plan. To succeed revision is must.
3. Ample amount of practice of Numerical [account and cost] questions-- One major reason of student failure is bad performance in practical questions. So ample amount of practice of Numerical [account and cost] questions is must along with perfect conceptual clarity.
4. Right amount of theory preparation in practical subjects—Most of the students don’t give due value to the theory in the practical subject. So right amount of theory preparation in practical subjects is equally important. The best way to solve this issue is to prepare notes of frequently asked theory questions from Scanner.
5. Selection of right books—Another basic point for good preparation is the selection of right reference books. So take help from your seniors in choosing right books.
6. Good presentation of theory— Lack of good presentation especially in theory paper is one of the major drawbacks for most of the students. In theory subjects good presentation of theory is must along with mentioning case laws and sections etc. So I’d request you all to take note of the same.
You are humbly requested to refer the links mentioned below for some useful notes and exam oriented suggestions and tips. I am sure these links will give you encouragement and idea about how to start preparation, tips for self study, name of reference books, tips for attempting theory and practical paper, tips for improving presentation skills and about everything you want to know.
I am sure these links contained the solution of all your doubts.
1. All my Exam tips in Caclubindia at one place --revised