Ipcc exam in may 2014

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 26 October 2013

dear sir,i apply online under direct entry scheme on 13-01-2013,but the registration letter not received and i personaly went to NIRC and submit the documents by hand on 5th march,2013 and after that registration letter not received and again i went to NIRC on 25-07-2013.In the reg. letter the date is 25-07-2013.i am confused that what is the date of registration,am i eligible for may 2014 ipcc exam,please suggest me.thanks in advance.

Ajay Mishra (Expert)
26 October 2013

I will suggest you to contact to the following official of NIRC:

Ms. Sunita
Assistant Secretary
011 30210631
011 30210634