income From interest on FD

This query is : Resolved 

11 January 2017

Dear Team, A client want file ITR for the FY 2014-15 and his Income is agriculture income and Interest on Fixed Deposit (29,27,418/-) he received interest 2,38,567/- My quiestion is: I can submit return? And which form?

Mrs. N Jain (Expert)
11 January 2017

Yes you can submit the return in form 2A

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x
Download GST App    |    x