close x
Home > Experts > Others > How Trust Get Foreign Fund -Urgent Please

Please Wait ..

to your account


Remember Me | Forgot your password?


Sign-up now

Join and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Alternatively, you can log in using:

How Trust Get Foreign Fund -Urgent Please (Others)

Report Abuse
This query is : Resolved

( Querist )
08 March 2008

What are procedure to get foreign fund for my trust?
My trust involves in social welfare activies


( Expert )
09 March 2008

For that First you have to registered in FCRA Act.,then only you will be eligible to collect donation from foreign.



You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Resolved Queries :


Quick Links

back to the top