Avail 50% discount on All CS & CMA subjects for Dec batch . Use coupon code Dec14

×
Home > Experts > Others > How to get total list of members of icai.

How to get total list of members of icai. (Others)

can anybody tell me to get the total list of members of icai as on today.The different ways in which i get that list, please help me.

Rahul Gupta

Check the following link...........

http://icai.org/post.html?post_id=4797&c_id=290

You can search by Name or Mmembership No.

CA.B.Sanjeev reddy

My quiry is, total list of members available at one place rather than searching by M.No. or member name.i do not know how my freinds name exactly apearing in institute records.is there any chances of institute branches mentaining such records.i would be very thankful if you reply.

CA.RAJIV SHUKLA FCA

Dear B Sanjeev Reddy,
You need to buy Members Directory From the ICAI Members Sale Counter as its is being Sold for Rs. 800-1500.

Similarly You can buy Region wise Members Direcotries that us being used by the Leaders of the ICAI that Contains Name & M.N.& Phone Number and Address & Emails etc.