Home > Experts > Others > How to get total list of members of icai.

Join and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

How to get total list of members of icai. (Others)

( Querist )

can anybody tell me to get the total list of members of icai as on today.The different ways in which i get that list, please help me.

Rahul Gupta

Check the following link...........

You can search by Name or Mmembership No.

CA.B.Sanjeev reddy

( Querist )

My quiry is, total list of members available at one place rather than searching by M.No. or member name.i do not know how my freinds name exactly apearing in institute there any chances of institute branches mentaining such records.i would be very thankful if you reply.

Dear B Sanjeev Reddy,
You need to buy Members Directory From the ICAI Members Sale Counter as its is being Sold for Rs. 800-1500.

Similarly You can buy Region wise Members Direcotries that us being used by the Leaders of the ICAI that Contains Name & M.N.& Phone Number and Address & Emails etc.