How to get duplicate copy of challan paid online in hdfc

Dear All,

I had deposited DVAT online from Website of HDFC Bank. Unfortunately, I could not take printout of the payment receipt. Can anybody tell me the procedure to get the duplicate / regeneration of payment receipt.

Thanks in advance.

MJ Krishnamurthy (Expert)

Mr Chopra,
For making each payment successfully a unique be generated and it will appear on the receipt.By using that number either by yourself or at your VAT office it should be possible to reopen the same page of your payment receipt and then take its print.If you do not have that unique reference no get your account opened at the LVO office and get the receipt also.