23 February 2013
Dear Sir, My Name is kumar.Sir i am working with limited company.my doubt is my company registered with companies act with ROC and company authorised capital is 49 crores and paid up capital is 49 crores.its a unlisted company i have small doubt regarding How to be listed with NSE or BSE for a public limited unlisted company.and how to be registered with stock exchange for a public limted company?Please give a brief Reply.
24 February 2013
1. Every company having Paid-up capital of Rs.10 Crore and post listing market capitalization of Rs.25 Crore is eligible for listing. 2. Company have to comply with the provisions of following laws : a. Securities Contracts (Regulations) Act 1956, b. Companies Act 1956, c. Securities and Exchange Board of India Act 1992, d. And any other circular, clarifications, guidelines issued by the appropriate authority 3. You have to provide last 3 years Track Record of company provide certificate regarding following : a. The company has not been referred to the Board for Industrial and Financial Reconstruction (BIFR) b. The net-worth of the company has not been wiped out by the accumulated losses resulting in a negative net-worth. c. he company has not received any winding up petition admitted by a court.
4. Company shall have paid dividend for 2 years out of 3 years preceding the year of listing.
5. Require to submit letter for seeking permission for listing.
6. Pay the listing fees as applicable.
- CA Mahavir Shah M : 9429200851 Email : email@example.com