How to apply to get vat no. & cst no.

Dear All,

what is procedure to get VAT Registration No., what is the Document Required for the same and what will be the cost

please suggest anybody or give FAQ Document regarding How to Registered with Sales Tax For VAT No.

Murtaza Bhagat (Expert)

Registration of VAT & CST is a procedure, to get VAT & CST No. you have to applied to your state commercial tax department in prescribed format

documents are also very important from which you will get VAT & CST Nos. To find that I am giving you file link

all the details are important and file are also so watch out all file and prepare for vat & Cst registration in your state.