Gst

HiA and B both registered in Maharashtra....where A who is in to hiring of equipment gives it to B on hire but the place of hiring is in Karnataka...so wat will A charge in his invoices- Cgst and sgst or IgstPlease guide me

SEETHARAMAN (Expert)

As place of hiring is Interstate IGST applicable.

JohnDsouza (Querist)

thank you for guidance ... can u also let me know what would be the billing address on it...if i right it should be maharashtra address

SEETHARAMAN (Expert)

Yes you are right.................

JohnDsouza (Querist)

Thank you for ur confirmation One more thing wanted to know whats the GST on manlift or boomlift hiring i m askin you this question cos few hirers are charging 28 pc saying reliance has accepted their invoices of 28 pc and all that crap Can u enlighten me with the tax slab

JohnDsouza (Querist)

JohnDsouza (Querist)

×
Download GST App    |    x