close x
Home > Experts > Career > Formation of partnership firm

Please Wait ..

to your account


Remember Me | Forgot your password?


Sign-up now

Join and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Alternatively, you can log in using:

Formation of partnership firm (Career)

Report Abuse
This query is : Resolved

Querist : Anonymous

( Querist )
07 November 2010

I want to start CA partnership firm. what is the procedures and formalities for formation of CA partnership firm.


( Expert )
07 November 2010


u have to enter into partneship deed or agreement in stamp paper as per your state regulations (stamp fees to be paid to such deed as per ur state stamp act) and submit an application for firm name approval with institute after geting firm name approval u have to submit another form for registration with insitute as per the prescribed rules. once u get the certificate of constitution , ur partneship firm is ready to function.

all the best

B.Chackrapani Warrier

( Expert )
07 November 2010

1. Apply in form 117 to ICAI for firm name approval.
2. Execute partnership deed in stamp paper for requisite stamp value.
3. Submit form 18 to ICAI.

Querist : Anonymous

( Querist )
08 November 2010

Can you provide me format of CA partnership deed.

Ajay Mishra

( Expert )
09 November 2010


Please go to the following link:



You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Resolved Queries :


Quick Links

back to the top