advertise
advertise
Home > Experts > Students > Format of delay condonation Letter

Format of delay condonation Letter (Students)

25 October 2010

Sir please send me the format of delay condonation letter regarding late filling of form 108. And also give me the full particulars of stipend payable to the articled clerk for the period 1998-2001

Ajay Mishra

26 October 2010

Hi

Please go to the following Link:

http://www.caclubindia.com/forum/some-usefull-letter-and-deed-formats--106894.asp

Ajay Mishra

26 October 2010

Hi

Stipend payable would be as under:
Sr.No. Classification of the normal place of the service of the articled assistant During the first year of training During the second year of training During the remaining
period of training
(i) Cities/towns having a population of twenty lakhs and above Rs. 1000 Rs. 1250 Rs. 1500
(ii) Cities/towns having a population of above four lakhs but less than twenty lakhs Rs. 750 Rs. 1000 Rs. 1250
(iii) Cities/towns having a population of less than four lakhs Rs. 500 Rs. 750 Rs. 1000
For detailed guidelines, please refer the Notification dated 17th August, 2007.

CCI Coaching Faculties