FORMAT OF BOARD RESOLUTION

I REQUIRED FOLLOWING FORMAT OF BOARD RESOLUTION

1 RECEIVING OF DIN2 FROM THE DIRECTOR AND SUBSEQUENTLY FILLING OF DIN 3 WITH ROC

2 PURCHASE OF PROPERTY AND SUBSQUENTLY RENTING IT AFTER SOME MONTHS

SUMIT

CS Arpita Rajpurohit (Expert)

2. Filing of E-Form DIN-3:
The Chairman informed the Board about the receipt of Form DIN-2 from a Director and that the Company is required to file Form DIN-3 with the MCA-21 Portal within 7 days of receipt of such Form DIN-2. The matter was discussed at length and after various deliberations the following resolution was passed:
“RESOLVED THAT E-Form DIN-3 be filed with the MCA-21 Portal and that any of the Directors of the Company be and are hereby authorised to sign and submit the form with the concerned authorities.”