Home > Experts > Others > Form 20B, Form 23AC and Form 23ACA for the last year

Form 20B, Form 23AC and Form 23ACA for the last year (Others)

My client has a public limitd co. manufacturing medicines. Form 20B, Form 23AC and Form 23ACA are not filed by the co. last year. but form 66 has been filed. Now my problem is that last year it was audited by some other chartered accountant. As per new forms, the Digital signature of the Chartered accountant signing the balance sheet should be there.
Can I digitally sign the same being there chartered accountant or the previous auditor should digitally sign the same.
Further, As per new form, the SRN of the Form 66 is required. But it is not available with us. What is the solution of the problem.
Plz guide.
Thanx

B.Chackrapani Warrier

Digital signature of the CA who signed the BS is not required. Forms can be certified by ANY practicing CA/ICWAI/CS.

Public limited company . No SRN of Form 66. Un believable. There should not be a solution,according to me, for such a client. But Seema ,being a CA, I suggest you to send an e-mail through MCA21 Helpdesk (top right hand side of MCA homepage).They will guide you.

CS Vivek Hegde

Seema

Solution is simple..u go to Annual Filing Corner, put the details of the Co and u can get the SRN of 66 filed..Pls try..if u stuck..kindly revert..Or else u give me the name of the co. i will give u the SRN

rgds

Vivek