Home > Experts > Corporate Law > Form 18 attachment

Form 18 attachment (Corporate Law)

14 January 2013

Hello Sir/Madam,

In case of new company.
which documents can be attached in Form18 along with no objection certificate from Director, where the office is to be registered on the property owned by director (not taken on lease).

Ajay Mishra

14 January 2013

Hi

If the registered office premises is owned by any director of the company then following documents will be attached with Form-18:

1. Address prof of that premises is owned by director.
2. NOC from Director that they have no objection on using it as registered ofice.

Ajay Mishra

14 January 2013

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

I, …………… S/o …………….Director of the proposed company named M/s……….., owned a premises at (address), has no objection on using this premises as registered office of the proposed company.

Name of the Director
DIN
Address
Date

Akash Lulla

17 January 2013

Thanks For Your Response Sir,
But can you please give me list of some documents which can be given as address proof

Ajay Mishra

17 January 2013

Hi

You can use electriity bill/pasport copy/ration card/Muncipal tax copy/Telepbone bill as address prof.