For cs registration letter

Myself Monika,I entered in CS Executive programm through CPT of ICAI.I have receive books of cs executiv programm but I haven’t received registration letter.I have doubt that would i eligible for december attemp of cs executiv programm bcz I send registration form manually on 26 Feb through speed post.I need this letter for fill up examination form.
Kindly plz reply as soon as possible.

raghavender upadhyay (Expert)

please mail the same to archana goel and the ids mentioned in the icsi site. Do you know your registration number? if yes then go to the below link
you can also download soft copy of registration letter and E-identity card.

Ajay Mishra (Expert)

Go to the following link for check your registration status: