Home > Experts > Income Tax > FATHER NAME MISMATCH IN PAN CARD

FATHER NAME MISMATCH IN PAN CARD (Income Tax)

24 June 2011

CAN ANY ONE TELL ME HOW TO CHECK THE FATHER NAME IN INCOME TAX SITE AS PER PAN NUMBER BCZ WE HAVE TO FILE FORM DIN 1 SO I HAVE TO FILL PAN DETIALS AS PER PAN CARD COPY BUT IT WILL SHOW FATHER NAME WAS DOES NOT MATCH SO I WANT TO KNOW CORRECT NAME AS PER INCOME TAX DATABASE PLS URGENT

CA Chandresh Agrawal

24 June 2011

u cn go to income tax web site and select option to pay tax online and proceed and in 2nd stage it will display full name of pan holder

srinu

24 June 2011

THANK FOR UR REPLY SIR BUT THERE WILL SHOW ONLY PAN HOLDER DETIALS BUT NOT SHOWN FATHER NAME OF PAN CARD HOLDER BUT I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO CHECK UP FATHER NAME AS IT IS IN INCOMETAX DATA BASE