21 July 2017 at 00:34

applicability of tds provision

sir / madam is tds provision under gst is applicable to all those dealer who make purchase of more than rs 250000 in a single transaction. please give advise on applicability of tds provision under gst Thanks in advance

Answer now

Hello,

Can someone please clarify the following queries.

BackGround:
My Company has issued few shares of the company. Perquisite tax is payed for these stocks. This company is listed in London Stock Exchange..

Query1:
Does holding a foreign stock for more than 24 months is considered as long term?

Query2
Can I do indexation for these stocks to calculate capital gains?:

Query3:
If these shares are considered as long term, then can I get exemption on tax payment as per section 54F. Is section 54F applicable for long term foreign company stocks?

Query4:
Can I decide on "Buying residential house/Construction of house" after opening the capital gain savings account?
Or do I need to declare upfront?

Query:
Is it easy for a common man to handle capital gain account scheme, as I read some where I need to get ITO officers approval to close the account.

Thanks in Advance,
Nagesh.

Answer now

20 July 2017 at 23:47

books of a/cs

what are all the books of accounts to be maintained by composition scheme retailer? answer with examples,

Answer now

sir,can i transfer the partner's loan in realization account ?
If i transfer the partner's loan to realization a/c ,will it be wrong ?

Answer now

can I run an aggregator model business in proprietorship? the customers I will have will be also from USA, Canada, Australia and many other countries. that is I will receive foreign currency also I will have to remit the money to foreign countries the service provider after charging some Commission

the business will have like a consultation service eg: -

Mr. A needs suggestion about what career to choose he will browse the website select an advisor and then pay $8 and ask the query using message and a 3 min video. the advisor will look into it and suggest him best option for his career in a video

out of $8= $5 for advisor + $3 (my commission and all taxes)

what are the licenses or documents that I will require to run the business properly legally? like import export code or anything else what are the challenges that I will face if I register private limited or any other (like paying more tax)

which will be the best for me proprietorship, limited liability, one person company or a private limited company basically, for now, I don't need any investor and how much average money will I have to pay for the auditor in private limited as it has to be audited by the auditor only

Read more at: http://www.caclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=409764&message=MESSAGE%20MODIFIED

Answer now

20 July 2017 at 21:59

Cpt attempts

Hello guys My friend couldn't clear CA CPT by 25 marks He asked me whether Interviewers at big 4 or any accounting firm ask our CPT attempts or will our job opportunities be affected.I really don't know what I should answer to his questionSo I thought its better to ask in this platform.

Answer now

20 July 2017 at 21:59

Itr-1 other income query

I work in small pvt sch & get 1 lakh in a year which I get through bank transfer as salary. I am not having any income statement or epf or any other deductions. My mother is a pensioners in bank account and income is low (non taxable) & so does not file return (she does not have pan even). She also contributes in family expenses, money is transferred in my account, which I withdraw if needed or it remains deposited & earns interest. It is very low though, say 1 lakh in a year & interest in s/b on accumulated amount (over 4-5 years) is 15k in current year. I have separate FDs (accumulated over several years) is 50k & tds (since I did not deposit 15G/H in time) is 5k. All my & my mother income, even combined including interests, is less (almost exempt). I have to file itr-1 to get the bank tds refunded. Please help me on following: 1. Will I show 1 lakh in salary income. In this case, can I leave 80c empty even though it may be a little amount. 2. Will I show other source income as 1 lakh (received in my a/c from my mother's pension a/c) + 15k (s/b intt) + 50k (fd intt) & show 10k in 80tta. 3. This makes the correct refund amount, but is it correct technically.

Answer now

can I run an aggregator model business in proprietorship? the customers I will have will be also from USA, Canada, Australia and many other countries. that is I will receive foreign currency also I will have to remit the money to the service provider after charging some Commission

Answer now

if i am an importer registered under gst Rajasthan. my goods released from custom department Delhi. import qty 25000 kgs. i want to sale 15000 kgs goods to kolkata buyer. loading from delhi. banance 8000 kgs want to carry at my business premises at Rajasthan. what is the process to carry balance goods from Delhi to Rajastha. transporter ask gst invoice of 8000 kgs. but my container weight is 25000 kgs. i am only registered under gst rajasthan. pls explain how can i received my goods through transport.

Answer now

20 July 2017 at 21:20

gst tax application

if a bank action the seized factory and materials therein as party defaults..does gst applies on it?

Answer now

×
ispeedtax
Download GST App    |    x