Anonymous

29 May 2017 at 02:27

Articleship registeration

what is non judicial stamp paper is it mandatory to submit the same?
whether late fee fine to be submitted in cash or demand draft or both?

Answer now

29 May 2017 at 01:14

Icwai - exemption for inter

Dear All,

I passed ICWAI group II under syllabus 2008 now I want enroll,
How many subject i ll get exemption ?
Kindly help in this matter !!!

George Moses
Watsapps : +255 687 201 674

Answer now

29 May 2017 at 01:11

TAXATION NGO

A NGO OPERATE 8 YEARS BEFORE BUR FROM PREVIOUSLY 8 YEAR THERE IN NOTHING TO ANY TRANSACTION IN NGO NOW I WANT START THIS NGO AGAIN THEN HOW CAN I START AGAINIS THERE IS ANY PERMISSION REQUIRED FROM INCOME TAX OR TO RENEW ANY LICENSE FROM RESPECTIVE AUTHORITY

Answer now

Anonymous

28 May 2017 at 23:51

Conversion

Sir I have completed my cpt and bcom... Also I have given 1 attempt of IPCC.. so I want to convert into direct entry so that I can start my article... If I convert I should wait for months or I can write exam next attempt..?? And if I convert in this June., I would be writing writing old or new syllables..??

Answer now

28 May 2017 at 23:32

Ship crew member

what is the taxability of ship crew member in india ? whether nri having NRE a/c can open saving bank account in india?

Answer now

I have applied Trade Mark application on 17/2/17 in TM-1 as a proprietor, now I decide to create a partnership firm with this same trademark name, we wanted that trademark will be with the name of partnership firm. Till date, my trademark application in process & I have not issued trademark certificate, please advise me how I amend my trademark application TM-1, otherwise please advise any alternative suggestion.

Waiting for reply

Answer now

28 May 2017 at 22:36

Housing loan

How the sec 24, 80C& 80EE are different each other? How they are treated in IT act?

Who can claim ded. u|s 80EE? ; only person buying first time? If me (unmarried) and my unmarried brother buy or construct a new house separately, do me and my bro both get ded. separately?
Do our marriage does any thing\ differs with this treatment???

Answer now

Anonymous

I have seen in big 4 audit firms website the wordings like advisory, consulting and assurance services. What do they mean? What the People working there do ? How each one is different from other? Is there a good opportunity in that field to grow? Can a Bcom graduate join to such field?

Answer now

28 May 2017 at 22:02

Tax savings bond

An Assesse who has invested certain amount of money in Tax Savings Bond in a Nationalized bank for A.Y. 2017-18, whether investment in Tax Savings Bond is eligible for deduction u/s. 80C of the IT Act.

Thanks,
Abhishek

Answer now

28 May 2017 at 22:01

Tax savings bond

Thanks,
Abhishek

Answer now

×
Download GST App    |    x