Please let me know the calculation of how to calculate interest on late payment of gst tax..?? Per Day basis or Monthly Basis.

Answer now

20 September 2017 at 21:31

E commerce operator

I am a travel agent I do public transportation booking i am a member of company website EX.ITZ shall I come under GST

Answer now

Anonymous

20 September 2017 at 21:31

Gst on air ticket to air travel agent

I would like you to throw light on Air Travel Agent who book for customers being intermediary.

Like for example -

Basic airfare-3000
UDF-300
PSF-200
Fuel tax-1000
GST 5% charged by airline on basic fare -150
Total cost of air fare 4650 INR.

Now an agent booked this ticket for customer X and got 45 INR (50-TDS10%) as commission from airline.
Agent charged Mr X an extra 100 INR as his service fee .
So Mr. X paid in all 4750 to agent and agent paid 4650-50=4600 to the airline.

Now please advise for the agent, how much GST (rate and amount ) he has to pay to govt and on what value and how can the agent raise TAX invoice and on whose name? what all components in this case there should be mentioned in the customer-invoice given to customer

Answer now

Anonymous

20 September 2017 at 21:29

Input credit reg

Can a company doing maintenance or repair activities in roof leakages in old buildings and houses claim input Credit in GST return? is this to be considered as a Work contract of immovable property which we cannot claim ITC,,,

Suresh

Answer now

20 September 2017 at 21:22

Gst on air ticket to air travel agen

Like for example -

Basic airfare-3000
UDF-300
PSF-200
Fuel tax-1000
Total cost of air fare 4650 INR.

Agent charged Mr X an extra 100 INR as his service fees.

Answer now

20 September 2017 at 21:02

Data entred in wrong field in GSTR 3B

While filling the GSTR-3B wrongly I have entered Input tax Credit amount in  ITC reversed column.  Now when I'm trying to submit the return it is saying no modification will be allowed. So please guide me what to do and what necessary steps needs to be taken.

Answer now

20 September 2017 at 21:00

Data entered in Wrong field in GSTR 3B

While filling the GSTR-3B wrongly I have entered Input tax Credit amount in  ITC reversed column.  Now when I'm trying to submit the return it is saying no modification will be allowed. So please guide me what to do and what necessary steps needs to be taken. I have also mailed the concerned problem to GST helpdesk

Answer now

20 September 2017 at 20:59

Branch registration

Hi Experts

We are manufacturers of dry fruits in Tamil Nadu and i wish to start a go-down in Bangalore for keep stock for Karnataka sales.
1) Can i register as branch in bangalore ?
2)is there any idea to save tax while we transfer our goods to bangalore godown.?

Answer now

20 September 2017 at 20:47

Gstr 3b aug 2017

Let me know any update regarding extensions for due date.

Answer now

Anonymous

I am a trader in fabrics. Since, fabrics was a non taxable item I was not registered under any previous laws. From 01/07/2017 to 09/08/2017, I have sold goods of Rs. 20 lacs approx. On 09/08/2017, I have crossed the limit of Rs. 20 lacs and applied for registration under GST and while registering I selected the option 'Crossed the threshold limit' and entered the date of liability as 09/08/2017. I received the GST certficate on 02/09/2017. The date of liability is also mentioned in the GST certificate correctly as 09/08/2017. But while filing GSTR-3B for the month of August, in return dashboard the option to select the month of August is not available. The month starts from September.

I have already raised the bill adding GST and quoting ARN number and have already issued revised tax invoice with GSTIN according to the GST rules. How do I file 3B now and GSTR-1 later on so that my buyers will get credit of it?

Answer now

×
Download GST App    |    x