Anonymous

25 April 2017 at 12:02

Advance payment

Hello
please solve my query for service tax advance deposit for the month of march 2017 but i have confused advance tax deposit amount Carried forward Rules 6(1A), 6(3), 6(4A) or 6(4C) please suggestion me which section are applicable in my case and next return adjustment section.

Answer now

25 April 2017 at 11:42

Tds u/s 194h

1. One of My client liable to deduct tds u/s 19H i.e. TDS On Commission. I want to know the thresold limit is applicable for payment made to one party or for all party to whom payment is made?

2. If payment made partly in may 2016 and partly in march 17 what would be the threshold limit or at which % tds deductible?

3. If Tds deductible for March 2017 and same has been paid after 7th April whether late payment interest is applicable on tds?

Answer now

Anonymous

25 April 2017 at 11:38

Very very imp-tds on 1% property

if individual person has bought flat Rs. 78 lacs . there two seller (brother-sister) and two buyer (husband-wife) as per sales agreement . sales agreement made on 2.03.2017. first payment made on 8th march and second payment made on 2 Apr and remaining two installmentl wil be made (including housing loan amount) in month of may . but seller want TDS certificate form 16B at the time of last payment which will be done in may 2017.

please confirm my understanding

each buyer should deduct 19500 in favour of each seller
there wlll be 4 challan and 4 certificate
FY will be considered 2017-18 .

Answer now

25 April 2017 at 11:37

For input credit

Sir i starting a new tour & travel work, than I received 9% ST from parties and reff. them to hotels, camps, transports, etc.
so, how i take input credit and 9% st is liable or not for this work

Answer now

Anonymous

one of my friend business is export sale of mango and now he is not exporting but he want subsidy on those export sold mango ..can anyone tell me whats the procedure for return to get subsidy for him ...with full details..

Answer now

25 April 2017 at 11:08

Best book on gst till date

I WANT A BOOK ON GST ..PLS SUGGEST ME

Answer now

25 April 2017 at 10:28

Tax rate when issuing c-form

Dear sir.,
when we purchase goods as interstate if issuing C-Form then we get discounting rate of tax other wise we have to pay as per KVAT act rate we have to pay Ex: CST @2% OR
VAT @ 14.5%
Whichever is lower
Is it correct or not ?
Please Confirm because we read one article in your blog so i confuseing that fact.

Answer now

Anonymous

25 April 2017 at 10:26

Dep. as per ca act. 2013

Dear Experts, on construction of factory we have incurred 2065790/- the factory was put to use from 11/3/2017 however as per schedule II depreciation rate is specified SLM 3.17%, WDV 9.50% & useful life is 30 years. pls clarify :- which method we have to opt to charge dep. weather 3.17% SLM or 9.50% WDV also let me know in the period of 2016-17 the factory was used only 21 days. will dep. be calculate only for 21 days if yes pls let me know the formula of that, and requested to all members to explain the same with an example if possible? Regds Anshul

Answer now

HOW MUCH AMOUNT RETAILER CAN PAY TO WHOLESELLER AGAINST ONE BILL IN CASH ?

Answer now

25 April 2017 at 09:39

Service tax payment issue

I need clarification on these two Points also ::

1) First can I file return of service tax without payment of service tax related with that H.Y. ??
2) If I pay service tax under RCM after due date but before filing the return related assume 24th April related with H2 Liability. Should I include this challan in H2 return or Next H1 return ??

Please help ..

Answer now

×
Download GST App    |    x