Anonymous

02 March 2017 at 00:53

Hi Team,
I need some help from you, its related to Let out property. Actually I have two flats one I have purchased in 2014 and got the possession for the same in April 2016 and in Aug, 2016 I purchased another flat. Both the flats are in outskirts of the city so both have been rented out. This time I was able to declare only one flat in Let Out Property as for the other flat I am yet to pay the property tax and EB name transfer is also not done. So my questions are:-

1. Can I declare both the properties as Let Out and also claim HRA because I am staying in rented flat near to my office and both my flats are more than 30 kms hence I need to rent both of them. So need to confirm if its possible?

Note: In my company portal while declaring Income tax, I was able to submit details for only 1 flat only so the company HR told me that I can claim for other flat while filing returns.

2. As for the year 2017-18, govt has put the cap of 2 lakh on the home loan interest on Let Out properties similar to Self Occupied property so I wanted to know if I show both the properties as Let Out then 2 lakh interest cap is overall or it is for each property?

3. Can I show the pre EMI interest for my first flat for which I had taken loan in Jan 2014 and I got the possession of the same in April 2016? As I didnt submit or declared anything in Income tax for my first flat in 2016, can I declare the same (pre EMI, interest paid, princial paid) in FY 2017??

Answer now

Anonymous

02 March 2017 at 00:21

1.In a hospital, regd as company with 15 crore authorised capital ...can the same person be the MD &chairman at the sametime?
2.In an extended AGM can the board of directors pass such a resolution?
3.Is there any minimum shareholding requirement to be eligible to be appointed as above?

Answer now

F M Aquib Javed R A

01 March 2017 at 23:53

If government is providing services other than those covered in clause (i) to (iv) of section 66D(a)then it will be covered in negative list and not chargeable to tax then why mega exemption list covering services provided by government like government providing service where gross amount charged is not more than 5000Rs then it will be exempt. My question is when other services other than covered in clause (i) to (iv) of section 66D(a) is covered in negative list then why there is an entry specifying that service where consideration charged by government is upto 5000Rs is exempt?

Answer now

SANIA

01 March 2017 at 22:48

dear all if a person is partner in a partnership (LLC IN USA) then share of that Indian resident in income of LLC will be exempt u/s 10 (2A) in India?

Answer now

prasad nynari

01 March 2017 at 19:39

Hi Sir I need the information about TDS calculation and Service tax only practical exmples not pin any link pls

I want TDS information and

Tds is divisiable As 15% categiries

Answer now

Ramkrishna Mashelkar

01 March 2017 at 19:35

is the amount invested in rbi' s gold bond exempted under income tax under 80c

Answer now

vaishnavi

01 March 2017 at 19:28

I have qualified CA in NOV-2016 (CPT route) . I want to apply M.com so please tell me the procedure for registration. IGNOU OR BU which university is best ?

Answer now

mahendra sahoo

01 March 2017 at 18:13

please solve the query. Services provided by a goods transport agency by way of transportation of - grains (jute, paddy, Maize) in a goods carriage; it is the exemption list of service tax. but we have paid the service tax fy 2013-14 and return file also same quarter, please advice me how to refund the service tax amount ?

Answer now

Rakesh

01 March 2017 at 17:47

dear sir i have received a notice from it department for non file pan number for transaction involved under sec 114B and 114D. now what can i do?? wheather i submit my pan no to it authority

Answer now

Anonymous

01 March 2017 at 17:34

Respected Experts ,
My wife has completed her CMA inter and gave two attempts of CMA final with syllabus 2012 without any coaching but failed.
Kindly let us know about cheap & best online coaching for CMA Final syllabus 2016 so that she can take some guidance for clearing her exam.

Kindly let us know about CMA final preparation tips also .

Thanking You
Yours Sincerely
Ashwani Singh

Answer now